1. Go to the Betty Ford Center www.bettyfordcenter.org Read the main page and the section called Programs. Answer these questions:
1. What programs are available?
2. Does this resemble your idea of a typical rehabilitation program? Why or why not?
3. How can these programs be customized for individual patients?
2. Visit the Mothers Against Drunk Drivers (MADD) web site www.madd.org Read About MADD and Under 21. Answer these questions:
4. Why was MADD formed; what is the scope of their programs and services?
5. What does MADD do to combat myths about drinking that are frequently believed by people under 21? Why do they focus on this?